How to Join this Forum

Welcome. If this is your first visit, please read our Forum Rules.
hostmaster
Site Admin

How to Join this Forum

Post by hostmaster » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:20 pm

Welcome, friends! And curses to all spammers.

There are lots of benefits to registering. When you are a registered member, the board keeps track of what you've read, and makes it easy for you to know when new items have been posted. It also allows you to post messages yourself, and tell other members what is on your mind.

Management of this forum has become nearly impossible due to the number of spambots trying to post messages to the forum. I just don't have time to delete fifty or more messages every day, and ban the accounts that posted them.

So we're adopting new rules for registration.

If you're already a registered member, don't worry-- this will not affect you at all. Those of you who are new, and just now trying to register, please follow these simple instructions:

Go through the registration procedure on the board. You'll be given the message that your request for registration must be approved by a moderator.

Then send an email to me at hostmaster-at-rlfpoa-dot-org. Hopefully you can figure that address out better than the spambots? Good. Please include your name, the username you used to register, and the lot(s) you own in Rose Lake Forest. If you don't own lots in RLF, you probably have no reason to want to join. In that case please include a brief explanation of why you want to join the Forum.

Registration requests for which I do not get accompanying emails with the above-requested information will be summarily deleted.

If at first you don't succeed, feel free to try again. But you'll only get in if you follow these instructions.

I'm sorry that has to be the way it is. People and things like spammers are why we can't have nice things.